Master the Off-Duty Model Look
With the growing popularity of street style blogs, high-fashion models are just as well known for their everyday style as they are for their work on the runway, hence the fashion crowd-coined term, ‘off-duty.’ They have a penchant for leather jackets, boyfriend jeans and skate shoes, and always seem to hit that perfect medium between effortlessness and perfect polish.
Although we can’t copy models’ good genes, we can steal their style with these key casual-cool pieces, from an Alexander Wang tee to a classic shoulder bag. Go off-duty and shop our picks below.
1) Iro Tara Front-Zip Leather Jacket
2) Alexander Wang Parental Advisory Knit Sweatshirt
3) T by Alexander Wang Jersey Pocket Muscle Tee
4) Forever 21 Boxy Striped Tee
5) Givenchy Crystal-Trim Square Sunglasses
6) Clare Vivier Pebbled Nubuck Messenger Bag
7) Belstaff Skinny Coated Moto Jeans
8) AG Adriano Goldschmied Drew Straight-Leg Boyfriend Jeans
9) Forever 21 Marled Knit Skater Skirt
10) Vince Berlin Calf Hair Skate Shoe
What’s your go-to model off-duty look? Let us know below!